A Little Acorn is a self catering holiday let but we have listed all that we supply.
Outline of our cancellation policy and refunds.
List of questions and answers that may provide you with further information.
All further information regarding the holiday let.
CARS MUST ALWAYS REVERSE INTO THE DRIVEWAY.
From Broxden roundabout, take exit towards Stirling A9 south, for 2 miles. Then take the Tibbermore turn off to the right across the dual carriage way. Continue on this road until you reach a crossroad. Turn right and the holiday let is on the left handside.
The Little Acorn is a self catering 2 bedroomed flat, but here is a list of the included amenities.
Check in after 4pm and Check out before 10am.
We will provide:
No pets allowed in this holiday let.
We understand that cancellations happen, we just request that we are given as much notice as possible to allow us to fill these dates.
On confirmation of booking, full payment will be taken for the entire let period. If you need to cancel your reservation and it is done 14 days before the first day of the let then you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel your reservation with 7-13 days before the start of the let, then you will receive 50% of your full payment back.
If you cancel with less that 7 days notice you will receive no refund.
Is there off road parking?
- Yes there is a driveway enough for 2 vehicles.
Are the gardens enclosed?
- Yes with the exception of the driveway entrance.
Can we order groceries for our arrival?
- We cannot take responsibility for groceries delivered while you are not present, please order this once you are checked in to the flat.
Do we need cancellation insurance?
- We would recommend that all guests get insurance to cover period of there holiday let.
Do I need a car?
- We would highly recommend having a car due to very limited public transport availability.
Are electricity and gas included in the cost of the holiday let?
- Yes these costs are included as well as the WIFI usage.
Do you allow short breaks?
- Minimum stay is 3 days for any booking.
Do you get mobile reception at the property?
- Yes for all networks, as far as we are aware.
Can we drink the water?
- Yes scottish water is safe and clean to drink from any tap.
Right of Entry:
Circumstances beyond control of the owner:
Care of the property:
Number of persons using the property:
We have decided to keep our prices reasonable and the same throughout 2021, school holidays included.
Minimum of 2 night stay is £75 for a couple per night, £80 for 3 people and £85 for 4 people per night.
We have a travel cot for a baby/toddler as well, for which there will be no extra charge.
We are also offering a full deposit return and refund if restrictions change and you have to cancel due to COVID.
A £50 deposit will secure your dates.
Please get in touch and we can confirm if the dates you are looking for are available.
Many thanks, Elaine x